The CESAP Quality Management System is certified in accordance with the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard for the activity of providing training courses and in particular for the: “Design and provision of training courses in reference to plastics , technologies for transformation, management and optimization of business processes, energy efficiency and sustainable development (IAF37) “
The activity of providing training services is configured within the IAF 37 (Education) sector according to the coding of the product sectors defined by the Accreditation bodies.
Some of the fundamental elements underlying the effectiveness of a Quality Management System in this sector are:
- the effectiveness of the planning and development processes of the training proposal and the methods of providing the service, based on the correct identification of the customer / market expectations (fundamental element of the context analysis according to ISO 9001: 2015) and the related training needs ;
- the consequent planning of training activities;
- systematic evaluation of customer satisfaction (course participants);
- the continuous evaluation and monitoring of the performance of teachers, internal or external (and therefore suppliers, according to the ISO 9001 approach).
The quality certification acquired by Cesap therefore aims to offer significant advantages to customers, as it guarantees:
– continuous effectiveness of the training action;
– orientation aimed at the needs and satisfaction of the user;
– control of its performance based on objective indicators;
– effective management of communication and feedback from the market.
Cesap is also recognized as an “Accredited Training Organization – ATO“, or Accredited Training Organization, by the International Association For Six Sigma Certification (IASSC), the most important, totally independent worldwide body for training on Lean Six Sigma methodologies and related personnel certification.
Cesap & the Academic World
CESAP and MIP – Graduate School of Business (the prestigious School of Management of the Politecnico di Milano) collaborate in the provision at the Plastics Smart Hub 4.0 in Monza of theoretical and practical courses on the main methods of Operational Excellence, with particular attention to technologies and themes in the world of plastics and rubber.
Cesap has also recently launched an equally prestigious partnership with the Tor Vergata Lean & Six Sigma Academy, an initiative of the SCIRE Consortium, regarding training, coaching and advising on Lean Six Sigma and the certification of personnel on these issues.